By signing this agreement the customer accepts the price above and the terms and conditions below and on the back of this service agreement. The Standard Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement provides basic coverage for the parts of your air conditioning system that need frequent service. Please refer to the following list for specific parts coverage under your agreement.
Low Pressure Switch
Air Handler Circuit Board
Time Delay Relay
Condenser Fan Blade
High Pressure Control
Refrigerant, 300g Max
Any parts not listed above and the labour associated with their replacement, will be billed at the prevailing parts and labour rates. Environmental disposal fee is included as a covered item under the agreement as it relates to covered parts, items replaced that are not covered may be subject to this fee.
Also included is a Preventative Maintenance Inspection*, which provides the following:
1. Check air handler filters. Clean or replace as necessary.
2. Check for adequate refrigerant charge
3. Check condenser and clean if necessary
4. Lubricate condenser fan motor
5. Check condenser fan blades for tightness
6. Tighten electrical connections at equipment
7. Check voltage at unit under load
8. Check condensate drain for blockage. Clean as necessary
9. Check blower belt for condition, tension, and alignment.
10. Lubricate all bearings where applicable
11. Check blower for cleanliness
12. Check all safety controls
13. Inspect contactor points
14. Check and clean thermostat
15. Check lockout control
16. Inspect evaporator coil cleanliness
17. Inspect starting capacitor
18. Inspect running capacitor
19. Check for vibration and noise
20. Inspect relays
21. Check and record running and starting amperages
22. Check and record suction and discharge pressures
23. Make recommendations of any needed repairs to the
air conditioning system