Upgrade and Save with a $1000 Rebate
Swap your old ducted, wood or gas heater for a brand new energy-efficient, reverse-cycle, split system air conditioner and receive a $1000 rebate from the Victorian Government.
For the cost of purchasing a heating or cooling upgrade, Solar Victoria is offering rebates of $1000 as well as an additional $200 to decommission your old gas heater.
Under the program, eligible households can receive:
- $1,000 towards the cost of an energy-efficient reverse-cycle air conditioner
- $200 towards the cost of decommissioning their outdated gas heater
(if an existing gas heater is being replaced with an energy efficient reverse-cycle air conditioner).
- $500 towards the cost of upgrading their switchboard
(if an upgrade is required to install the rebated reverse-cycle air conditioner).
Our 5 Star Reviews Say It All…
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this program households must:
- Replace an existing gas, fixed electric, reverse-cycle air-conditioner that is older than 7 years, wood heating or no heating with an energy-efficient reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Install a reverse-cycle air conditioner from the Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades Program approved products list
- Be an owner-occupier household with an approved concession card, or with a combined household income of less than $90,000.
For more information about eligibility you can visit www.heatingupgrades.vic.gov.au
How to apply?
The easiest way to apply is via the Victorian Government’s website and call us once you get your unique token, it’s all outlined in our Rebate Information Pack!
Which Units are on the Approved List?
We are proud to be a fully accredited Daikin dealership because the superior quality and efficiency of these models stand up to the test of time.
Whilst we install all major brands, here are some of the most popular choices approved in the program…