Ensure Peace Of Mind In Your Home.

If you have a gas heater, carbon monoxide testing is an essential part of its upkeep. Leaks and poisoning are very real risks and, as heating professionals, we cannot overstate the importance of regular testing for the sake of your health and safety.

What Is Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

If inhaled, carbon monoxide can cause chronic illness and may even be fatal. You can’t see or smell this substance, so it’s all too easy to be unaware of a leakage until it’s too late. Signs of carbon monoxide poisoning include headaches, nausea and dizziness, and are often mistaken for the flu.

How Can I Prevent It From Happening?

Energy Safe Victoria recommends having your gas appliances assessed at least every two years. This can be done by an experienced carbon monoxide tester such as Ideal Air. If you’re a landlord, it’s essential that you do this for the protection of both tenants and your property.

Faulty, unserviced gas heaters are the most common culprits of leaks, so investing in regular servicing is an additional measure that will go a long way towards protecting your home from carbon monoxide leaks.

Provided that you’re adequately attending to your gas appliances’ ongoing maintenance requirements, including regular testing, you should have no need to worry.

How Do I Get My Gas Heater Tested?

Contact the experienced team at Reliance Heating and Cooling today to book a carbon monoxide testing this session. Just give us a call on 1300 652 232

Click To Call Us